Business First Steps

Index of State of Delaware Business Licenses and Registrations

Wastewater Treatment and Disposal System Permits (Large Systems)

Large (greater than 2,500 gallons per day) On-Site Wastewater Systems

Permits issued to Public Utilities, Municipalities, Industries and Developers to construct, operate and maintain an On-Site Wastewater Treatment and Disposal System with design flows greater than 2,500 gallons per day.

More Information

Department: DNREC

Division: Water

Office: Ground Water Discharges Section


Permit issued for a maximum term of 5 years


Application Form

Please contact the State of Delaware Ground Water Discharge Division for the application.

Applicable Laws

Applicable Rules and Regulations


Groundwater Discharges: 302-739-9948.


This search covers most of the frequently requested licenses, certifications, registrations, and filings that the State of Delaware requires. However, this is not a fully exhaustive list of every possible requirement. Please consult with the appropriate state agencies to find out if there are additional requirements you must fulfill.

Related Topics:  , , , ,

First Steps Feedback

Let us know how we can make this page better.

If we have questions about your update, we might need to reach out to you.