Businesses: concerned about Coronavirus? Learn More logo

Business First Steps

Index of State of Delaware Business Licenses and Registrations

Wastewater Treatment and Disposal Licenses

Percolation Tester, Property Owners, Designers, Site Evaluators, System Contractor/Installer and System Inspectors are all licensed by Division of Water

Licenses for wastewater treatment and disposal systems are issued to Percolation Testers, Property Owners (doing their own percolation testing), Designers of wastewater treatment systems, Site Evaluators, System Contractor/Installers and System Inspectors are all licensed by Division of Water, Ground Water Discharges Section.

More Information

Department: DNREC

Division: Water

Office: Ground Water Discharges Section


Please see links provided for more information.


Applicable Laws

Applicable Rules and Regulations


The Licensing Coordinator can be contacted by phone at (302) 739-9948.


This search covers most of the frequently requested licenses, certifications, registrations, and filings that the State of Delaware requires. However, this is not a fully exhaustive list of every possible requirement. Please consult with the appropriate state agencies to find out if there are additional requirements you must fulfill.

Related Topics:  , , ,

First Steps Feedback

Let us know how we can make this page better.

If we have questions about your update, we might need to reach out to you.