Businesses: concerned about Coronavirus? Learn More logo
Listen to this page using ReadSpeaker

Delaware Business First Steps

Index of State of Delaware Business Licenses and Registrations

 Pages Tagged With: "Transportation"

Armored Car Agency

Licensure is required for armored car agencies; the license holder must have at least 4 years of experience as a manager in a bonafide armored car agency and must have been issued a Transportation of Money and Valuables license by the State Banking Commissioner prior to applying with the Delaware State Police. More Information […]

Read More

Motor Carrier Services

Please see the website for more information More Information Department: DelDOT Division: DMV Office: Transportation Services Contact This office can be contacted by email at and by phone at 302-744-2701. Notice This search covers most of the frequently requested licenses, certifications, registrations, and filings that the State of Delaware requires. However, this […]

Read More

Motor Coach/Bus Drivers

Per Delaware statute (2 Del C, c. 18, ยง1801), to operate as a Public Carrier within the State of Delaware, a business entity must first obtain a Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity from the Office of Public Carrier Regulation More Information Department: DelDOT Division: DMV Office: Public Carrier Contact Lynne Lott can be […]

Read More

First Steps Feedback

Let us know how we can make this page better.

If we have questions about your update, we might need to reach out to you.