Businesses: concerned about Coronavirus? Learn More logo
Listen to this page using ReadSpeaker

Delaware Business First Steps

Index of State of Delaware Business Licenses and Registrations

 Pages Tagged With: "residential/ commercial and industrial construction"

Construction Activity, Large Area: Agricultural, Residential, Commercial, Industrial, or Institutional

Land disturbing activities greater than 5,000 square feet of disturbance – for any commercial, residential, institutional, industrial, or utility construction including clearing, grading, excavating, transporting and filling of land – all require approval of a Sediment and Stormwater Management Plan prior to beginning the land-disturbing activity. Construction activities with disturbances of 1.0-acre or greater require […]

Read More

First Steps Feedback

Let us know how we can make this page better.

If we have questions about your update, we might need to reach out to you.