Business First Steps

Index of State of Delaware Business Licenses and Registrations

Resource Recovery Facility

Permits for reuse and recycling facilities that recover energy, thermal energy/heat, or materials in the process

Operations handling solid waste where materials are reused or recycled, including operations that might use it as source of energy.

More Information

Department: DNREC

Division: Waste and Hazardous Substances

Office: Compliance and Permitting


Case by case, 10 Year maximum


$7,000 per year

Application Recovery Checklist.pdf AND revised 2-16-08.pdf

Applicable Laws

Applicable Rules and Regulations


Adam Schlachter can be contacted by email at by phone at 302-739-9403.


This search covers most of the frequently requested licenses, certifications, registrations, and filings that the State of Delaware requires. However, this is not a fully exhaustive list of every possible requirement. Please consult with the appropriate state agencies to find out if there are additional requirements you must fulfill.

Related Topics:  , , , , , ,

First Steps Feedback

Let us know how we can make this page better.

If we have questions about your update, we might need to reach out to you.