Businesses: concerned about Coronavirus? Learn More logo

Business First Steps

Index of State of Delaware Business Licenses and Registrations

Nuisance Wildlife Control Permits

Private contractors who remove nuisance wildlife require a permit from the Division of Fish and Wildlife

The Division permits certified Nuisance Wildlife Control contractors to trap and remove protected wildlife causing property damage or presenting health risks.

More Information

Department: DNREC

Division: Fish and Wildlife

Office: Wildlife


5 years


No license fee but there is a certification fee of $250.

Applicable Rules and Regulations


Hunter Slear can be contacted by email at and by phone at 302-735-3600.


This search covers most of the frequently requested licenses, certifications, registrations, and filings that the State of Delaware requires. However, this is not a fully exhaustive list of every possible requirement. Please consult with the appropriate state agencies to find out if there are additional requirements you must fulfill.

Related Topics:  , , , , ,

First Steps Feedback

Let us know how we can make this page better.

If we have questions about your update, we might need to reach out to you.