Business First Steps

Index of State of Delaware Business Licenses and Registrations

Deer Damage Permits

Farmers experiencing deer damage to their crops can apply for and receive a permit to harvest deer outside the regular hunting season.

More Information

Department: DNREC

Division: Fish and Wildlife

Office: Wildlife


Annual renewal, with term dependent upon permit type



Applicable Laws


Jessica Haggerty can be contacted by email at and by phone at 302-735-3600.


This search covers most of the frequently requested licenses, certifications, registrations, and filings that the State of Delaware requires. However, this is not a fully exhaustive list of every possible requirement. Please consult with the appropriate state agencies to find out if there are additional requirements you must fulfill.

Related Topics:  , , , ,

First Steps Feedback

Let us know how we can make this page better.

If we have questions about your update, we might need to reach out to you.