Businesses: concerned about Coronavirus? Learn More logo

Business First Steps

Index of State of Delaware Business Licenses and Registrations

Commercial Feeds and Pet Foods

Product Registration

The DDA Agricultural Compliance Section registers certain agricultural products that are sold or distributed in Delaware; collects samples from the marketplace for lab analysis; and issues violations and withdraws from distribution non-registered products, mislabled products, and nutrient-deficient products. The section also tests poultry manures, fertilizers, feeds, and pet foods for nutrient content and contaminants. Please note: the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) also has requirements for commercial feeds and pet foods, so please consult with the FDA (

More Information

Department: Agriculture

Division: Agriculture Compliance


Product registrations are good for one year


For feed and pet food the fee is $23 year per product.

Application Form

Apply Online (Fillable)

Application: and

Applicable Laws


Dan Woodall can be contacted by email at and by phone at 302-698-4526.


This search covers most of the frequently requested licenses, certifications, registrations, and filings that the State of Delaware requires. However, this is not a fully exhaustive list of every possible requirement. Please consult with the appropriate state agencies to find out if there are additional requirements you must fulfill.

Related Topics:  , , ,

First Steps Feedback

Let us know how we can make this page better.

If we have questions about your update, we might need to reach out to you.