Businesses: concerned about Coronavirus? Learn More logo
Listen to this page using ReadSpeaker

Delaware Business First Steps

Index of State of Delaware Business Licenses and Registrations

 Pages Tagged With: "Solid and Hazardous Waste"

Hazardous Waste Post Closure

Approvals for closing Hazardous Waste Posts Permitted waste facilities must contact DNREC Division of Waste &Hazardous Substances prior closing to ensure proper procedures are followed. More Information Department: DNREC Division: Waste and Hazardous Substances Office: Compliance & Permit Term Case by case up to 10 year max Contact Jason Sunde can be contacted by […]

Read More

Recyclers, Reuse, and Composting Operations

Recycling/Composting Permit Recycling/reuse operations and composting operations must obtain written approval from the Department. The process and ultimate approval are referred to as a Beneficial Use Determination (BUD). It is typically for recyclers handling materials that are segregated. More complex operations handling mixed wastes require a Resource Recovery Facility Permit. More Information Department: DNREC […]

Read More

First Steps Feedback

Let us know how we can make this page better.

If we have questions about your update, we might need to reach out to you.