Business First Steps Business First Steps Business First Steps

Environmental Protection

Nuisance Wildlife Control

Private contractors who remove nuisance wildlife must be licensed by the Division of Fish and Wildlife

The Divison permit certified Nuisance Wildlife Control vendors to trap and remove protected wildlife causing damage or creating a health problem to Delaware residents.

More Information

Department: DNREC

Division: Fish and Wildlife

Office: Wildlife


5 years


No license fee but there is a certification fee of $250.

Applicable Rules and Regulations


Joe Rogerson can be contacted by email at and by phone at 302-735-3600.


This search covers most of the frequently requested licenses, certifications, registrations, and filings that the State of Delaware requires. However, this is not a fully exhaustive list of every possible requirement. Please consult with the appropriate state agencies to find out if there are additional requirements you must fulfill.

Start a new search