Business First Steps Business First Steps Business First Steps

Protecting the Public

Armored Car Agency

Licensure is required for armored car agencies; the license holder must have at least 4 years of experience as a manager in a bonafide armored car agency and must have been issued a Transportation of Money and Valuables license by the State Banking Commissioner prior to applying with the Delaware State Police.

More Information

Department: DSHS

Division: State Police

Office: Board of Examiners of Private Investigators & Private Security Agencies Professional Licensing

Applicable Laws

Applicable Rules and Regulations


Lisa Trolinder can be contacted by email at and by phone at 302-672-5305.


This search covers most of the frequently requested licenses, certifications, registrations, and filings that the State of Delaware requires. However, this is not a fully exhaustive list of every possible requirement. Please consult with the appropriate state agencies to find out if there are additional requirements you must fulfill.

Start a new search